If you are thinking about getting into teaching, this PTLLS - Level 3 Award in Education and Training, currently known as the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), is a great way to start. As a teacher, you can play a significant role in society and positively impact your students' lives. Currently, there is a huge demand for teaching jobs across the globe, and you know how satisfying it could be! So, if you aspire to be a changemaker, this is the ultimate course we can offer you. This course is designed in a way that both freshers and those who are working in an educational setting can get the benefit. Further, through this course, the current teachers can achieve formal recognition of their skills. You will learn about the role, responsibilities, and duties of a teacher. Besides, you will be able to identify the significance of your existence in your students' lives and how you can bring effective change to them with your influence. Further, inclusive teaching and learning is a very important concept in an educational setting. That is why we have included this in our course so that you can learn. Besides, you will get an in-depth idea about how to perform an assessment.
Learning OutcomesBy the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and perform the roles of a teacher.
- Explain and apply the teaching and learning approaches.
- Plan a training session for your learners of different backgrounds.
- Describe the teachers' attributes and expectations.
- Prepare inclusive lessons and training sessions for your students.
- Analyze the role, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Prepare and administer necessary assessments for your students.
Who is this course for?Wherever you work, this course is a must for you if you want to become a trainer. Besides, this course is also appropriate for the following.
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job Hunters & School Leavers
- College or University Students & Graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education Consultants
- Education Providers
- Office Clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom Assistant
Course CurriculumModule 01: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understand the Teaching Role and Responsibilities in Education and Training
- Understand Ways to Maintain a Safe and Supportive Learning Environment
- Understand the Relationships between Teachers and Other Professionals in Education and Training
- Understand Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Understand Ways to Create an Inclusive Teaching and Learning Environment
- Be Able to Plan Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- Be Able to Deliver Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- Be Able to Evaluate the Delivery of Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- Understand Types and Methods of Assessment Used in Education and Training
- Understand How to Involve Learners and Others in the Assessment Process
- Understand the Role and Use of Constructive Feedback in the Assessment Process
- Understand Requirements for Keeping Records of Assessment in Education and Training
Assessment MethodIn order to be eligible for the certification, you need to complete the following assessments.
- Three written assignments
- One microteaching session (Which can be submitted as a recorded video)
Assessment FormatNow, in order to complete this Level 3 Award in Education & Training course, you need to submit three assignments along with a micro-teach session of 15-30 minutes. You will get clear instructions in your dashboard in the Learning Management System (LMS). However, all assignments should be submitted via the online portal with full tutor support.
Tutor SupportFinally, we guarantee you a support team in this Level 3 Award in Education & Training course. They are here to guide you towards solutions when any concerns arise during your studies. Besides, career advice is available to enhance your employability as a future teacher/educator.
Awarding BodyThe Level 3 Award in Education & Training course is accredited by Active IQ. A certificate from this body will bring you out as a highly marketable candidate within the desired industry.
Career PathWith this qualification, you will be recognised as a teacher or trainer, which will pave the way to earn a handsome amount of money either as a permanent employee or freelancer.
- In order to take this course, you must be at least 19 years of age. You should possess a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Application Form 00:00:00
- Micro Teaching 00:00:00
- Assignments AET 00:00:00
- Submit Group A Assignment 00:00:00
- Submit Group B Assignment 00:00:00
- Submit Group C Assignment 00:00:00
- Submit Micro Teach 00:00:00